Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Green tea - One of the best natural solutions for a healthy skin

I'm drinking my green tea right now and it is great with ice. I'm also wearing my Matcha mask, which is one kind of green tea, very famous in Japan and it is so relaxing. Summer is coming, girls. It is time for beach and a lot of outdoor activities, and do you know that you can use green tea as one way to protect your skin from the sun.
I love green tea not only in the form of a drink, but I also love it even more when it comes to skincare. It gives me the feeling of natural and refresh. I know a lot of people drinking green tea every day to keep their weight in check. I know it also contain some antioxidant properties which slow down our aging process and improve our health. You can find out more by reading this article:http://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea/

For my blog today, I want to talk about what role it can play in our skincare routine.

The simplest one that my friend suggests is that you make a cup of green tea (using tea leaves or tea bag), put it in the fridge and then use it to wash your face before and after being in the sun. You can also use it when your skin feel hot and irritated. Think about its effect on your skin just as you drink a cup of iced tea when you are thirsty.


The second way is to use a tea bag, break it to get the small tea leaves inside, mix with a little honey, a drop of lemon juice, make it become a paste and use it as a mask. Take a rest and rinse your face with cold water later on to feel a smooth and soft skin.

The third one, if you prefer maximum convenience level, go buy this mask from Pangea Organic skincare. I'm so in love with it.

Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

It smells very natural, it works wonderful. It calms your skin a lot, and after it dries on your face, you can turn it into an exfoliator with your damp hands. Your skin will be so clean, smooth and soft. You can't even feel harsh chemicals in this product. 

Share with me what you love about green tea and how you use it for your skin and body :). See you soon in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment