Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Origins Ginger Essence Sensuous skin scent review

Hi girls,

This week's post is not about skincare as usual, but it will definitely give you a secret for a natural body scent. I got a lot of compliments when I'm wearing this fragrance, or you can call it body essence. It gives you a natural scent which other people don't realize that you are wearing perfume. Honestly, I prefer the scent which is very light, fresh and never irritates the noses of people around me, just as I like the " makeup no makeup" style. If you have the same preference, this fragrance is for you. It is the Ginger Essence from Origins. 

Origins have developed not only facial skincare but also body care products in which Ginger is the most famous collection. It is costly if you compare to The Body Shop, Bath n Body Works, but it is worth your money. I usually buy a set including shower gel, body lotion and this essence during Christmas time or whenever it is on promotion because I save a lot this way. I like every product in this Ginger collection, but I'm in love with the Ginger essence the most, so I want to talk about it today. And obviously, when you use everything in the line, your body will smell even nicer.



The first compliment I got was when my friend asked me "Hey, why does your body smell so nice?". When I replied her that I used perfume, she didn't believe me and she said " Oh, I thought it was your body smell. You smell like very clean, pure, and fresh". I laughed because it is impossible and I told her what I used. And I usually get compliments from my boyfriend. Whenever we go to try any other perfume, he always say it is not as good as Ginger. It doesn't mean other perfumes are not good, he just meant that Ginger gives me a unique and delicate scent which he loves.

It is not too strong, it is like you just treat yourself with a relaxing bath with some essential oils and herbs like orange, lime, lemongrass. And I know my words are limited, but it is true when Origins said

 "Ancient Chinese tradition holds that where there's yin, there must be yang. And so the fragrant fire of spicy ginger is balanced by the refreshing zeal of bergamot, lemon and lime to create a sensuous synergy between warm and cool, energy and calm, tempest and tranquility. Skin is surrounded in an enticing aroma that's impossible to resist."

It is a fragrance that you can even wear when you go to bed because it doesn't overwhelm. It is unique that you can't find in other fragrance bottles. It makes other people curious about what perfume you are wearing. It makes your boyfriend and husband always unable to resist coming close to you. It is something I always come back no matter how many perfumes I try. It is not strong enough if you go to a party and want everyone to notice that you are wearing perfume, but it is a daily must-have. 

Origins Ginger essence has roll-on version that you can carry everywhere, but even the bottle version is not heavy. This is one of the best fragrances. Try it and you will fall in love with it just as I did



No comments:

Post a Comment