Thursday, April 10, 2014

Origins Ginzing energy-boosting moisturizer - Best oil-free summer moisturizer

The weather is getting warmer now and I start adjusting my skincare routine. Basically, my skin is combination oily and it needs a lightweight moisturizer in the summer. Today I'm gonna share with you my favorite summer gel-based moisturizer:

 Origins Ginzing Energy-boosting moisturizer




It comes in a small plastic orange jar, which is very simple but fresh. Its texture is gel-based, so it absorbs easily into my skin, leaving it moisturized without leaving any greasy feeling. It is not enough for extremely dry winter but it is perfect for someone looking for an oil-free moisturizer in the hot and humid weather. It smells amazing with citrus scent, waking you up in the morning. It seems like it is the best in the morning when the name says "energy-boosting"; however, believe me, it can be use at any time of the day. My skin has become smoother and radiant, though I still suffer from the effects of aggressive winter such as some dry patches or redness on my cheeks.

It is claimed to contain Panax Ginseng and caffeine extracted from Coffee bean which was known to refresh and revitalize your skin. It does make your skin glow and feel renewed. The best part is that it is very light and spreads on your skin like water, so that you can apply more than one layer if necessary, and reapply during the day without worrying it will clog your pores.

Moreover, if you know Origins brand and have tried some of their products, you will like the price of this moisturizer. It is cheaper compared to other moisturizers and it works really well. A 50ml jar is around $32 in Canada, and $26 in US. However, be aware that you may finish it really fast when you love it :)


Have you ever tried Origins Ginzing energy-boosting moisturizer? Feel free to share with me your experiences. For those who never tried it, give it a try this summer, and I hope it will become your favorite too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment